Best App lock with tons of security features to enhance privacy
Now a day’s smartphone has become more important than other people. Where smartphone users save personal data in it, but in some circumstances it can put you in danger if you forget to lock the phone and if someone takes away your phone and sees your personal data. So I suggest you top 5 best Applock for you ….
1) Norton Applock :
About Norton Applock
Norton App Lock allows users to lock and prevent unauthorized access to apps.
Lock your apps and protect your privacy with Norton App Lock. Use a secure password or pattern lock screen to keep your Android device secure and private.
You’ve got lots of sensitive information in the apps installed on your phone or tablet device. Many times, even apps that store pictures, personal and financial information, or control remote access to your home don’t require a security PIN, password or lock screen pattern to open.
Install Norton App Lock to protect and safeguard your privacy:
- Add passcode security to apps that don’t have it
- Lock one or more app with the same 4-digit PIN pass code
- Protect your private data and photos from the prying eyes of intruders
- Make sure you’re the only one changing your social status or posts
- Keep app content private if you share your device with kids or friends to play games or watch videos
- Add a layer of security in case your device is lost or stolen
- Prevent those embarrassing “pocket-dial” accidents
- Choose the apps you want to lock—all, some, or follow our recommendations
The Norton team takes privacy (and performance) seriously. Other applocker, safe lock, applock, folder lock or privacy lock apps can be sidestepped by crafty criminals or may drain your battery, but Norton App Lock leverages special Android permissions to safeguard your sensitive apps. It’s more efficient and more secure than some of the other applock offerings.
2) Privacy Knight Applock
About Privacy Knight Applock
Privacy Knight provides the user with a number of privacy settings. As its name hints, the main purpose is to remove any visible applications from a homepage. However, it is also able lock other features such as a contacts list, social media icons and SMS messaging. Users can likewise choose which apps to block as opposed to being forced to hide them in bulk. Videos and pictures can be hidden within an entirely separate media ‘vault’ that will require a password to subsequently access.
Other Security Enhancements
One interesting function is known as the ‘Selfie Intruder’. In the event that another individual is attempting to access the phone, Free App Lock – Privacy Knight will record his or her individual details. This can be very useful in the event that the phone is stolen or information has otherwise been compromised.
3) Keepsafe Applock :
🛡 About Keepsafe 🛡
Keepsafe helps you to protect your personal important data. We focus on making simple to use, secure apps and services that improve your digital life.
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Keepsafe lets you:
🌟 Preserve special memories
🖼 Store family photos
💳 Protect copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
📎 Organize important documents
🔒 PIN protect your Photo Gallery
Just look through your phone’s photo gallery and tap photos or videos to import into your Keepsafe Photo Vault. Once imported, you can choose to easily delete those photos from your phone’s public photo gallery while still view them in your Keepsafe Photo Vault.
Keepsafe Photo Locker Features:
- Everything behind a lock – Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
- Sync photos or videos across devices – Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your photos, albums and videos across all your devices.
- Backup photos & videos for easy recovery – Fear not if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
- Face-down auto lock – In a tight situation? Have Keepsafe lock itself when your device faces downward.
- Safe Send photo sharing – Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
- Shared Albums – Create and share a private album with your significant other.
- Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list!
4) Max lock Applock :
About Max lock Applock
An Xposed app locker with tons of features and customisations
MaxLock is an applocker based on the Xposed Framework. Unlike most other applockers, it uses a battery friendly and efficient event recognition method instead of a polling service.
- NO ADS, NO BLOAT, NO SCAM! (unlike most other applockers)
- Free software licensed under GPLv3+
- Two implementations available: a powerful Xposed implementation and a less powerful but no-root-required no-Xposed implementation
- Multiple locking types: Password, PIN, Knock code and Pattern
- Android Marshmallow fingerprint support
- Per app locking type and password
- Fake crash feature: spoof crash of locked apps
- MasterSwitch to disable MaxLock on the fly, along with widget, shortcut and Tasker support
- Many UI customization options
- Protection against being uninstalled through device admin permission (which can again be protected through Xposed*)
- Option to disable/remove the recents thumbnails of locked apps*
- Option to hide the notifications or their content on per-app-basis*
- Possibility to unlock full version even without donating, but donations are still very welcome 😉
(*: Only available in Xposed implementation)
– Website/Guide/FAQ linked below this description
– XDA-Thread linked on website
– Source code linked on website
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. As mentioned above, it is used as an uninstall protection measure and isn’t used for anything else.
This app also uses an Accessibility service. The service is used in the alternative no-Xposed implementation to monitor app changes and lock your app. No data can and will be collected from your screen content.
5) Perfect Applock :
About Perfect Applock
Perfect AppLock! lets you protect any applications you want with PIN, Pattern or Gesture. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, Email, Gallery, Camera, USB connection, Settings and any apps you choose.
* FREE version (version w/ ads)
- Lock any apps by using pin,pattern or gesture.
- Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
- Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
- Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
- Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
- Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
- Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
- Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
- Minimum resource used.
- Remotely start AppLock service using SMS command.
- Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature. (Stealth Mode hides a launch icon)
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start AppLock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* AppLock Service restarting is required after each updates
* ‘Phone calls’ permission is required for Stealth Mode
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect AppLock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
All the application we mentioned here will use the Device Administrator permission obviously 😉
And thats the List of top 5 best Applock for you!!!