India is witnessing the worst second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, the government Meanwhile, has opened up its vaccination programme for folks aged between 18 and 45 since May 1, partnered with Whatsapp to launch the MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot to Find the Nearest Vaccination Centre for vaccine
The MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot, which was unveiled in 2021 has now been updated to help you find a vaccination centre.
How to find your nearest vaccination centre
Here is the step by step guide
- Save this number 9013151515 or or use this link to launch the chatbot.
- start chatting by writing “Namaste” . ( Keep Patience it takes time )
- Once the bot responds with the menu, send 1 — that’s for finding info about COVID vaccination centres and authentic info about vaccines.
- Send 1 again to find centre details.
- Type the six-digit pin code of your area.
- You’ll get a reply with your nearest Vaccination Centre, along with slots available and the age limit applicable for that centre.
Once you find the info about the vaccination center, you’ll have to log in to the government-run CoWin website to via book your slot to get a dose.
People above the age of 18 can take the following steps to register for the vaccination:
1: Visit the CoWin portal: CoWin.gov.in
2: Register on the portal using your mobile number. You will receive an OTP. Enter it to complete the registration
3: You will have to enter your personal details including the number of your photo identification
4: After the registration, select the date, time, and venue for your COVID-19 vaccination
5: Visit the vaccination centre with your appointment slip and receive your COVID-19 vaccine
As many as four people can be registered for vaccination through one mobile number.
That’s it for this article Share it with your friends and family ,
MyGov WhatsApp chatbot: Go get your jab! #StayHomeStaySaf #wearkmask