what is signal?
Say “hello” to privacy.
Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
When Signal was released:–
Signal Messenger, LLC, is a software organization that was founded by Moxie Marlinspike and Brian Acton in 2018 to take over the role of the Open Whisper Systems project that Marlinspike founded in 2013. Its main focus is the development of the Signal app and the Signal Protocol. The organization is funded by the non-profit Signal Foundation, and all of its products are published as free and open-source software.
Is Signal app really safe?
Is signal better than WhatsApp?
According to us, Signal is ranked at 2nd position and WhatsApp is ranked at 57th. Where Signal uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
According to us…
Signal Private Messenger is better than WhatsApp because of end-to-end encryption and also provides lots of security related settings. It shares Like any other modern instant messaging service, Signal supports text, images, videos, voice and video calls, and documents. And just like any other messaging platform today, it supports group messaging. It also provides Dark mode.
The best thing in this is that the UI of this Application is simple and handy, can one use it easily without any hassle or stress. I really recommend it for you privacy purpose.